Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Welcome!

Hi guys! I am sure this will be our first post of many! We have been using Myspace and Facebook for some time now...but really wanted a way to keep our family and friends updated as to what is going on in our world!

Adam is starting back this fall for his 2nd semester! He has quite a heavy load with 2 night classes this semester AND working 35 hours a week...so we are sure he is going to be quite busy!

Addyson is growing like a weed! At her 1 year check up she was 27 3/4 inches long, 22 1/2 pounds...and quite ahead of herself developmentally. She FINALLY caught up on her height...hitting JUST under the 50th percentile, which mommy and daddy were VERY proud of! She is walking ALL over everywhere! So mommy is quite busy these days! We are adding new words to our vocabulary ALL the time. We can now say, "Mum-mum (mommy)", "Dada", "No-No", "Inner (dinner)", "Itty (kitty)", "Whoa" and "Buh Bye". She is quite the talker...and sometimes we wish we could understand exactly what she is saying!

I am starting a new job tommorow! It is amazing to me how the Lord provides if you just ask and trust him. I will be working as a part-time nanny for a 9 month old little girl, Elisa. It is really an answer to prayer since I didn't want to put Addyson back in daycare...but I still wanted to help out our family financially.

We will be moving into our house this upcoming weekend! We are just renting...but it so exciting for us to finally have a house! Its 3 Bedroom, 1.5 Bath, 2 car garage, and LARGE backyard. I even get to have a nice sized kitchen with a breakfast nook! YAY! In celebration of having a back yard...we adopted two GORGEOUS, SWEET, Lab/Shar-Pei mix puppies. They are SOOO well behaved...and their story just grabbed us. So...until the move...our house is QUITE like a barnyard! 1 cat, 2 kittens and 2 puppies! Its crazy around here...but I LOVE IT!

I will be sure and keep you guys updated! I LOVE blogging...so I am sure I will be on here ALOT!

No comments: